Focused on schools and educational institutions in Spain and the UK, and developed according to the training cycle, which addresses issues such as:
- Principles and values that must guide globalization.
- Respect and appreciation of the various institutions such as the family and school.
- Awareness of the benefits and advantages of living in developed countries.
- Tolerance and understanding against differences of race, sexual orientation, creed, physical or mental disability, etc.
- Human rights.
- And all those issues that the heads of the institutions believe that we can develop in line with our social work.